FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are the questions we receive frequently from our awesome new and existing customers.
- Fritters Do contain gluten, dairy, eggs, and there is a chance of cross-contamination with nuts such as walnuts, pecans, and almonds.
- Fritters are made in a peanut-free facility.
- For now, the fritters are not vegan-friendly.
Flavours of Fritters
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Pumpkin (seasonal)
- Blueberry Cheesecake (seasonal)
- Nutella (seasonal)
- S’mores (seasonal)
What type of apple do we use?
- We use an Ida Red apple, locally sourced from Del Haven Apple Orchard.
Where are the fritters available?
- The bakery is located in St. Thomas, Ontario at 779 Talbot Street. Open 7 days a week.
- Saturday’s at The Western Fair Farmer’s Market
- Seasonally at Western University Market (Tuesday’s from June – November)
- Seasonally at Masonville Farmer’s Market (Friday’s from May-October)
- Roli Poli Hand Rolled Ice Cream (Called the “apple
- Fire Roasted Coffee – Wortley location
- Currently, we do not deliver but that doesn’t mean we never will. We are actively looking for alternative ways to get you your fritters!
Do Fritters Freeze?
- Fritter do freeze. When freezing the fritters, keep them in the box, pop them in the freezer and the night before you want to enjoy the fritters take them out of the freezer and put them in the fridge overnight.
It is very important to warm the fritters up after freezing. We recommend warming them up in the oven. To do so, preheat the oven to 350 F, place the fritters on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes once the oven has reached temperature.